EntiLink™ 1st Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit
Catalog No. : EQ003
|Product name：||EntiLink™ 1st Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit|
|Product Introduction：||"The EntiLinkTM 1st Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit is a complete system for the efficient synthesis of first-strand cDNAs that can synthesize cDNA up to 13 kb. This product contains gDNA Eraser, which can quickly and completely remove genomic contamination. The EntiLinkTM 1st Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit is supplied with oligo(dT)18 primers and random 9-mer primers. The oligo(dT)18 primer selectively binds to the poly (A) tail in the mRNA. The random 9-mer primer does not require a poly (A) tail, so it can transcribe the 5'-end region of the mRNA, and can also synthesize cDNA using the poly (A)-free RNA (such as micoRNA) as a template. The kit can also be used for gene-specific reverse transcription, such as miRNA reverse transcription and lncRNA reverse transcription."|
|Applications：||1. cDNA library construction.
2. RT-qPCR reaction and RT-PCR reaction.
3. Primer extension.
3. RNA sequencing.
|Advantage：||1. No RNaseH activity
2. High specificity
3. Highly efficient synthesis of full-length first-strand cDNA up to 13 kb
4. Can withstand up to 55℃ reaction temperature
5. Suitable for complex secondary structure RNA template reverse transcription
6. Fully provide all the components needed for the RT reaction